My wife says I’m adventurous, perfectionistic, very patient, childish sometimes, and a little bit crazy.
“She is my love, my support, my everything. She is always with me when I need her the most”.
My older daughter thinks I’m funny.
She says I should go to the audition of X-factor.
“She’s my pride and my real first love”
Our younger daughter lives in the world of fairy tales.
She is the princess and daddy is the King.
“She melts my heart every single time”
Even if my brain is going a million miles per hour, on the surface I stay calm and connected to the moment. I’ll be probably the most relaxed person on the wedding day… except when the party starts.
- I was born In Sarajevo capital of Bosnia and Herzegovina.
- I lived in Italy for a few years and I’m currently located in Croatia.
- I’m fluent in English and Italian and a little bit less in French and Spanish.
- I’m learning German but at the moment I sound like a small boat engine running out of gas.
- I studied at the Music Academy. I play the piano, drums, and marimba.
- I love good food, espresso coffee, the sun, and the sea.
- I love winter and snow too, but only in the Alps or next to the fireplace.
Most of all I love to meet new people, new cultures and just adore a good story, person, place or thing with a little bit of character, charm, and quirkiness.
Well, it’s hard to define it.
I’m a former Graphic designer, a fan of great movies, and a ready to go anywhere traveler. These experiences have probably the biggest influences on my work.
I approach every wedding individually, taking inspiration from every little thing that defines the story and makes the moments.
I seek to create unique poems with each of my photographs in way that speaks volumes about anticipation, love, joy, and the sacred bond of marriage.
To be honest, my inner desire is to capture a wedding story in every country on the Planet Earth (Mars and Moon would be great too) but I would really love to photograph weddings in:
France, Morocco, India, Turkey, Lebanon, Kenya, Cuba, China, Japan, Denmark, Sweden, and Iceland.
However, wherever you are getting married, the most important thing for me is capturing your story.